Countertops, Cabinets, Flooring, Appliances and everything in between. We’re including over $10,000 in appliance upgrades!
This is for the Grand Prize – A Kitchen Renovation and $5000 CASH!
Winner will be announced on May 31, 2019 via Facebook.
Give your kitchen more of a modern feel, with all the latest high-tech gadgets to cook with? Or maybe you’re someone who would rather have an airy, roomy kitchen with lots of windows and enough natural light to grow your own herbs and spices. Maybe all you need is a bigger and better fridge to keep fresher take-out and delivery. Hey a new stove couldn’t hurt either.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of New Jersey. Must be 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Further, to enter you must be the homeowner at address entered on the Entry Form at time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of RMS Contracting LLC (“Sponsor”), its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion companies; the immediate families (defined as one’s spouse, one’s parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses), regardless of where they live, of such employees/officers/directors; and those domiciled with any of the foregoing (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Void outside New Jersey and elsewhere where prohibited. Subject to applicable Federal, State, local and municipal laws and regulations.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: This Sweepstakes (sometimes “Promotion”) will begin on November 11, 2018 at 7pm. and ends on May 31, 2019 at 7pm (“Promotion Period”). All times shall be Eastern Time. The Promotion computer will be the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
NOTE: You are NOT required to agree to have a RMS Contracting LLC representative contact you via phone in order to enter the Sweepstakes. You may participate in the Sweepstakes at the same odds of winning WHETHER OR NOT you have agreed on the Entry Form to be contacted via phone. You are NOT required to attend/listen to a sales presentation in order to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
- GENERAL ENTRY CONDITIONS. No limits on online entry per household no matter what method of entry is used. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than one(1) entry by using multiple/different addresses, email addresses/identities or any other methods will void that participant’s entries in excess of the first entry received. No form of entry other than as stated in these Official Rules will be accepted.
- DRAWING. Winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about May 31, 2019 from all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor. Potential Winner: One (1) Grand Prize. Potential Winner Notification: Potential winner will be notified by phone & Facebook by Sponsor within 14 days after drawing.
- PRIZES/VALUES/ODDS. GRAND PRIZE (1) – Custom RMS Contracting LLC kitchen including kitchen cabinet refacing, new cabinetry, countertops in material of winner’s choice from RMS Contracting LLC’s product line and services. Approximate Retail Value – not to exceed $50,000 at RMS Contracting LLC’s regular retail prices. Approximately 70,000 official entry forms will be printed and distributed. As well as unlimited availability online via https://rmshomeremodeling.com/dream-kitchen-makeover, Facebook and other Social Media (if applicable). Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZE CONDITIONS. The prize will only be installed in the home stated on the Promotion Entry Form. Prize is not transferable. No prize substitution or cash equivalent of advertised prize or any prize component except at the sole discretion of Sponsor, for a prize/prize component of equal or greater value, due to unavailability of advertised prize/prize component for any reason. If a potential winner cannot accept the prize as stated, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner.Winner is solely responsible for any state, local and/or federal taxes on prize. Any expenses not specified herein related to acceptance or use of prize, are the winner’s sole responsibility. Winning project must be contracted for installation no later than 6 months from drawing date. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify from the drawing any person it believes has violated these official rules. All potential prize winners must complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and a Publicity Release (where legal), to be returned within 14 days of date of prize notification. In the event of noncompliance with this requirement or if prize/prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if a potential winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules such prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
- AGREEMENT TO RULES/RELEASES. By participating, entrant (a) agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects; and (b) releases and agrees to hold harmless RMS Contracting LLC, affiliates and subsidiaries, and the officers, directors,shareholders, agents and employees of any of the above organizations (individually and collectively “Releasees”) from and against any and all liability for any injury, loss, or damage (whether due to negligence or otherwise) to persons, including death, and property, whatsoever arising in whole or in part from his/her participation in the Sweepstakes,participation in any Sweepstakes related activity, or acceptance, possession or use/misuse of a prize or prize component. By accepting a prize, each winner agrees to the Sponsor’s use of his/her name, address (city and state), photograph, likeness or other identity for advertising, trade or publicity purposes, at any time, in perpetuity, in all media now known or hereafter discovered or devised, Worldwide, including but not limited to the World Wide Web and Internet, and any and all rights to said use, without notice, review or approval, or further compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- LIABILITY LIMITATIONS: Releasees are not responsible for lost,late, misdirected, incomplete, postage due or non-delivered mail, entries ore-mail; or for interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Web site, telephone or other connections, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications, or failed computer, satellite,telephone or cable transmissions, or lines, or technical failure or jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software or program/programming , Web site, telephone malfunctions,failures, or technical errors or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture or transmission of registration, entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such or similar information. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Promotion, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro,programmed, third party or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and disqualify any entrant using such methods. Releasees are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading materials from or use of the Web site or any web site. Should any portion of the Promotion be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by computer virus, malware bugs, non-authorized human intervention, technical failures or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Promotion, and select the winners from entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Releasees are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Web site users, or any web site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion, and assume no responsibility for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to or use of this Web site or any website. Releasees are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Promotion, including, but not limited to, errors in advertising, the Official Rules, the selection and announcement of the winners or the distribution of the prizes. In case of dispute, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used to enter the Promotion at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant, and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, on-line service provider, or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. If the dispute cannot be resolved to the satisfaction of the Sponsor the persons in dispute will be disqualified, and the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Anyone found attempting to defraud Administrator and/or Sponsor in any way will be disqualified and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate New Jersey State Court. (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred,including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect,punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforcement of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Releasees in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey.