- Cook dinner using the same range professional chefs use: the stainless steel Kenmore Pro 5.1 cu. ft. electric true convection range. Designed with control and style in mind, this range not only looks great in your kitchen, but makes crafting the perfect meal faster and easier than ever.
- Item includes room of choice delivery, unboxing, item hook-up and free optional haul-away at checkout.
- This stainless steel Kenmore Pro 5.1 cu. ft. electric true convection range features a large capacity to accommodate all your cooking needs
- Get cooking faster with Accela Heat, which skips the preheat cycle for food items that take 10 minutes or longer to bake.
- This range features a 5-burner cooktop that makes turning the heat up or down a snap.
- A 3200W Turbo Boil Flex lets you switch between rapidly boiling and precise simmering, while the Warm Zone can keep an entire plate of food nice and steamy.
- Porcelain-coated oven racks keep foods from sticking and allow for hassle-free cleanup.
- Item includes room of choice delivery, unboxing, item hook-up and free optional haul-away at checkout
- Spacious 6.1 cubic foot oven
- True Convection combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to surround your dish with equal heat, helping bake and brown everything from turkeys to pies perfectly.
- By producing a magnetic field which heats pots and pans directly, cutting-edge Induction Cooking brings your favorite meals to a boil quickly, saving time and resources.
- Power Boost temporarily boosts induction output to pots, skillets and pans, helping deliver a spike in temperature to crisp sandwiches, melt cheeses and speed meals to the table. The pan size detection sensor tailors energy output to fit pots and pans of varying size, so over- and under-heating is eliminated and cooking is consistent.
- The Variable Self Clean feature lets you choose the cleaning time from 2 to 4 hours, so you can save time and energy when the oven only needs a quick touch-up.
- Item dimensions are length 30 by width 30 by height 48.5 inches. Measure the available space to ensure the item will fit.